All gigs suspend?

kdan555

They may simply be under review by Fiverr workers before they are made viewable to the public.

Or perhaps your gigs contained words that have been associated with “problem” gigs or topics by other gig sellers in the past, and Fiverr may have decided to not allow them.

Either way, Fiverr made an automated or personalized move to suspend your gigs, so only Fiverr can tell you why they did it and what - if anything - you can do to get them approved.

Contact Fiverr Customer Service (CS).

I had a few of my gigs suspended and it was because I worded something wrong and it seemed I broke the rules of fiverr somehow…so “artemis” is correct in saying you should just ask the FIVERR support and they WILL tell you whats wrong dear

monikka d

• 2 weeks later...

i would like to know how to actually get a gig approved on fiverr. i have gigs that are just like other gigs on the site. then my gig is denied because they say its not an original picture. but when i look at the gigs like mine, they have the same type of pictures.

what kind of picture can i put for a 401k review? what kind of picture can i put for writing an article or letter? a picture of my hands tying on the computer is not good enough? all my gigs are denied because of pictures. but i cant get any answers from fiverr about it.

im very frustrated

Archived