Does weather affect your appetite?

fitrigwrites4u

Guest offlinehelpers

@offlinehelpers Oh yes, now I remember. Is he a very active dog? Usually Scottish terriers are hyper energetic, no? Well, based on my experience dog sitting them. They are great dogs, but need a lot of exercise. 🙂

If he sees a bicycle, he goes mental, the rest of the time he’s wonderful! 🙂

2 walks a day and he’s happy.

When it’s hot in the summer, I’m a big fan of homemade popsicles. I just bought a cheap plastic mold and I put in different things like orange juice, coconut water, ginger ale, yogurt… basically anything. it’s so refreshing and keeps me satiated, and I actually know what’s going into them instead of buying popsicles from the store. It’s way cheaper too!
Also I love making smoothies and freezing them as a popsicle too… mmm blueberry, strawberry, banana, and coconut water is my fav!

I’m the same way though in colder months, definitely pig out on not-so-healthy food.

When it’s hot in the summer, I’m a big fan of homemade popsicles. I just bought a cheap plastic mold and I put in different things like orange juice, coconut water, ginger ale, yogurt… basically anything. it’s so refreshing and keeps me satiated, and I actually know what’s going into them instead of buying popsicles from the store. It’s way cheaper too!

Also I love making smoothies and freezing them as a popsicle too… mmm blueberry, strawberry, banana, and coconut water is my fav!

I’m the same way though in colder months, definitely pig out on not-so-healthy food.

Glad I´m not the only one, lol.

On a hot day? THIS.

Make sure the watermelon is niiiiiice and coooooold.

On a hot day? THIS.

Yes, THAT.

Before buying large portion of the water melon. I normally request the watermelon seller to cut a very small piece which costs 10 shs which I use to check if the watermelon is nice to my taste. If its nice, I usually buys and puts it in a fridge. If its not nice to my taste, I pays 10shs for the cut and looks for a different watermelon seller.

So you are collect. (the watermelon is niiiiiice and coooooold.)

Guest sophiesvoice

If he sees a bicycle, he goes mental, the rest of the time he’s wonderful! 🙂

My dog has me trained to take him out about twice an hour. What’s you secret? 😂

Guest offlinehelpers

My dog has me trained to take him out about twice an hour. What’s you secret? 😂

Routine! Plus, he sleeps the rest of the time because he thinks he’s a cat - well, she doesn’t go for walks, why should he?

Raining - not likely, he’d get his paws wet - he waits until the pavement’s dry! 🙂

Guest sophiesvoice

To any of the watermelon lovers in our midst, do you like it with salt, sugar or nada thing? Or possibly drizzled with chocolate? 😀

To any of the watermelon lovers in our midst, do you like it with salt, sugar or nada thing? Or possibly drizzled with chocolate? 😀

Personally, I’d like to just enjoy the natural taste of the watermelon, so I’d go with nada.

I’ve heard of sprinkling salt, but never heard of chocolate before, though!

maybe I can try that next time… 😋

Guest sophiesvoice

Personally, I’d like to just enjoy the natural taste of the watermelon, so I’d go with nada.

maybe I can try that next time… 😋

Actually, even though I adore chocolate, I can’t quite imagine it on 🍉. So, I guess I’d have to have it on the side. 😀

Archived