Delete

thepromogirl

Many times, a buyer’s first language is not English so they are not necessarily trying to scam you. It looks like that is what is happening here. Even if it’s not, the fact that you are having trouble communicating means that even if the order is opened, you will have communication problems down the road, which will be even more frustrating (as cancellation ratios and negative feedbacks loom over you).

When I have trouble communicating with a potential buyer, I always tell them something along the lines of:

“Hi, I’m terribly sorry but we do seem to be having a problem communicating with each other. Unfortunately, communication is very important in order to deliver the best quality product I can to you and as this is lacking, I regret to inform you that I may not be the best candidate to fulfill your request. Thank you for understanding and I wish you the best of luck on your endeavor!”

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Reply to @rinchan86: I am the same way Rin I have a lot of patience but very low tolerance for miscommunication or someone who cannot understand me. Being lost in translation can be very difficult.

I really don’t think he was trying to cause any harm. It seems to me like there is a language barrier, and many people don’t understand how the site works. I’ve dealt with wayyyy worse. Yesterday I received an extremely vulgar message asking me to write messages on certain body parts. Ew!

Archived