Thanks Fiverr From Pakistan

rizwan14321

Hello Staff / Support & Other Fiverr Members!

I just want to say thanks to FIVERR for displaying this notice to inform buyers about the Internet problems in Pakistan 

This freelancer is located in a region currently experiencing internet disruptions. As a result, they might not be able to fulfill orders as quickly as usual.

We Pray that this situation be solved very soon & the peace in our Country "PAKISTAN" remain forever. 

Thanks Fiverr!

• Like 6

19 hours ago, rizwan14321 said:

I just want to say thanks to FIVERR for displaying this notice to inform buyers about the Internet problems in Pakistan 

This freelancer is located in a region currently experiencing internet disruptions. As a result, they might not be able to fulfill orders as quickly as usual.

Not just that, they also set unavailability on profile (atleast for me), which I thanks a ton, wasn't having access from 3 days.

Even currently can't, shifted my location to new sector, where slow net is available (even for wired network only like ptcl, no signal for zong,ufone,evo package etc).

Between our country situation is really embracing, sometimes flood, power outage, network disability...

We always have to show our "sorry face" to clients...

• Like 3

The recent ban on Fiverr in Pakistan is a sad development for our country. While Fiverr is not to blame for the ban, as it is understandable that they would not want to risk their reputation by allowing orders to be placed from a country with an unreliable internet connection, it is still a blow to the Pakistani economy and to the many freelancers who rely on the platform to make a living.

Instead of blaming Fiverr, we should be directing our anger at the politicians and the PTA, who are responsible for the internet outages that led to the ban in the first place. These outages are a clear sign of the government's incompetence and disregard for the needs of the people.

We need to hold our leaders accountable for their actions and demand that they take steps to ensure that the internet remains accessible to all Pakistanis. Only then can we begin to rebuild the economy and create opportunities for our citizens.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, zeeshanx said:

My apologies, I was referring to the recent warning that Fiverr issued to profiles of people from Pakistan.

Hmm. I think we can't say it as warning, it's an indication / information for the buyer to wait a little.  Warning means something different I guess.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rizwan14321 said:

Hmm. I think we can't say it as warning, it's an indication / information for the buyer to wait a little.  Warning means something different I guess.

You're right. It's kind of indication but the color of the section is a warning color LOL. Never-mind, I am just kidding.

• Like 3