Competititor declined to cancel

psychicbunny

A competitor bought a reading from me and I do not feel comfortable reading for this person.
I asked to mutually cancel - 3 TIMES - and they declined all 3. Finally I contacted Support to help me cancel the order.

Now I am left with a negative review due to “cancelled. Seller failed to deliver on time!” I am so angry right now. Could Fiverr support understand my situation and remove this review? I’ve never had this happen before.

• 2 weeks later...

I think maybe it’s the level like I have done a few readings but we are talking very beginner things not here mainly just with friends locally but I am no where near the level of the physics I seek help from,I don’t even fully understand my gifts so I could not even began to see myself selling like Ann, Crystal or Psybunny and as far as spells I would never cast for anyone else I am not that confident in my understanding of both crafts. Though if someone is advanced it is odd they buy from others but it could also be curiosity. In my case I am a beginner and don’t see myself ever doing it main stream and also those who can I look up to because they are able to reach such a level in there gift or craft.

Archived