So What's Your SuperHero Alias?

velocigraphtor

Werewolves? Neah, vampires still rule, see Underworld where Selene (Kate Beckinsale 😍 ) is a vampire.

Goats can spit, hence why they can be sticky - nothing out of the ordinary. And when they spit, they are unbelievably crazy 😃 flying wolf being inconceivable, not really, wolves can jump long distances hence they look like flying.

But an erotic silent dog… don’t mess with that 🐩

wolves can jump long distances hence they look like flying.

It would be cute if they had wings. 🙂

But an erotic silent dog… don’t mess with that 🐩

I promise I won´t mess with that. 😂

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@woofy31 This is not fair. Bringing Kate Beckinsale into the argument just to win is effective, but unfair! 😛 And yeah, erotic silent dog, I’ll stay clear of your path sir!

@fitrigwrites4u Thank you! sticking to mountains require a lot of stamina you know. Gotta climb that baby, gotta spit all day long, goata “stick” to the schedule. See what I did there? 😛

@woofy31 This is not fair. Bringing Kate Beckinsale into the argument just to win is effective, but unfair! 😛 And yeah, erotic silent dog, I’ll stay clear of your path sir!

@fitrigwrites4u Thank you! sticking to mountains require a lot of stamina you know. Gotta climb that baby, gotta spit all day long, goata “stick” to the schedule. See what I did there? 😛

goata “stick” to the schedule. See what I did there?

This is why I have no friends 😢

Archived