Has anybody done coaching for another Fiverr seller?

uxreview

Other sellers are not your colleagues.

I never said that, I simply made a comparison! And as far as I have seen here it all depends on what you are selling. I am new on working online, my whole life I had a regular job and I realise that is sometimes difficult to work on the internet… in my personal case, what I am really good at I cannot offer in here, it would have to be a in loco service. Anyway, I didn’t intend to offend anyone here, I thought we were just chatting and expressing ideas. 😀

You did say that. But we don’t have those here.

And no one is offended. I just answered you.

We are here working for ourselves and most sellers do not want to chat with other sellers unless it’s on the forum. Some few may chat once in a while on the message system but it’s not the usual thing to do. We are simply here to work.

edit: I must have misunderstood about the comments you made so sorry if I was arguing.

My only experience with coaching someone else is people coming to my inbox demanding “help” and telling me to **** myself when I politely direct them to the CS or the forums.

It has a good potential for a gig (give people some basics and a practical advice or two) but I’d suspect there is a risk to start getting bombarded with: “I did everything you said and nothing worked!!1!1!” kind of messages after a while.

Archived