Any importance for a username?

Guest sweetlilangel

yea I wouldn’t use stock photos. doesn’t make buyers real trusting of you when you do that.
http://www.alamy.com/favicon.icoAlamy

http://c8.alamy.com/comp/DE95H4/happy-teenage-angel-girl-DE95H4.jpg

Stock Photo - happy teenage angel girl

Download this stock image: happy teenage angel girl - DE95H4 from Alamy's library of millions of high resolution stock photos, illustrations and vectors.

now,how can i cahnge my profile pic?is it possible

Yes! From fiverr home page - click on your profile pic that is on right upper corner and you will see pop up displaying you username !

Click on user name that will take you to to your profile !

Now you will find your big profile pic on left side - Just click and choose you new pic!

i need to change my username and profile pic.Can I?

Profile pic, yes you can but user name unfortunately you can’t, but I really don’t think your user name will make a difference unless it is offensive, what matters is what you are offering, how good are you at it and whether there is a market for it or not.

Good luck

I think that your username is a big decision. It can do a lot to tell potential customers about your and your services. Some people choose a name that is related to their work and some do not. Some people want to remain anonymous and others want their name out there. The decision on your username and your photo are completely dictated by your business model. I think “sweetlilangel” is good given your gigs and description. Plus, you can pronounce it, which I like because it makes it easy for customers to find you again for repeat purchases or if they glanced across your name in a search.

Archived