Contact before ordering feature

IMPORTANT: : However, if Fiverr also decides to implement a filter for sellers who want to be contacted, then it will not be good, because the buyers are not aware of the importance of proper communication before an order is placed and hence we as sellers will lose profit because they will filter the “quick” gigs to be displayed as they don’t want to be bothered…

I do not need buyers to contact me first, but this would be super helpful for those who do 😄

It might also stop buyers from getting in the habit of always messaging sellers, even when a gig doesn’t request them to.

IMPORTANT: : However, if Fiverr also decides to implement a filter for sellers who want to be contacted, then it will not be good, because the buyers are not aware of the importance of proper communication before an order is placed and hence we as sellers will lose profit because they will filter the “quick” gigs to be displayed as they don’t want to be bothered…

I don’t think so. Sometimes buyers want to discuss a project first, and it will be left to the seller’s discretion anyway. In the end, it will stop a lot of headache on both sides.

Archived