🌵 No internet Connection 🎆

dijatul

Last 2 days, I was fully jobless and work-less. because in my home , there was no Internet connection .
Have no idea why . I tried Phone company private company and my current Broadband provider.
But As usual All is in 0 connection . When I was outside of my home, Connection was okay . When I was in home, in my room or others room , No internet connection .

Its really Weird. ISP did not able to found out the problem . so they changed Everything’s. cable, IP, Whatever they had to change , everything’s they changed,

And finally Connection is back .

Without Internet its really tough to live. It was like hell 💔 to me.

fact No 1: all connections not working
fact 2: may be its paranormal activity
fact 3; now, all connections is okay

Last 2 days, I was fully jobless and work-less. because in my home , there was no Internet connection .

Have no idea why . I tried Phone company private company and my current Broadband provider.

But As usual All is in 0 connection . When I was outside of my home, Connection was okay . When I was in home, in my room or others room , No internet connection .

Its really Weird. ISP did not able to found out the problem . so they changed Everything’s. cable, IP, Whatever they had to change , everything’s they changed,

And finally Connection is back .

Without Internet its really tough to live. It was like hell 💔 to me.

fact No 1: all connections not working

fact 3; now, all connections is okay

… or a hacker attack from your competition 😉

Ps: that was sarcastic… if you don’t know me I’m the sarcastic one on the Forums 😝

… or a hacker attack from your competition 😉

Ps: that was sarcastic… if you don’t know me I’m the sarcastic one on the Forums 😝

Wait, that’s more like a conspiracy - and I’m the conspiracy theorist one on the Forums 😛

Archived