What Are Your Goals With Fiverr?

Guest marsch001

Guest marsch001

Reply to @kjblynx: Wow, that’s a lot of money for laser eye surgery! Especially for just one eye. I wish you very the best of luck in earning the money to do that, and soon, before it gets even worse. Do you have to do surgery on your right eye too, or is it considered “safe”?

Guest marsch001

Reply to @kjblynx: And considering what you get from it, not just in terms of the life-time covering “fall back” but the vision and the lack of worry (I’m hoping) then it’s not a big price to pay, although it’s a lot of money at once. Do you have a deadline, and smaller monetary goals to reach it so that you “stay on track”?

And I thought it sounded odd that you would only have the surgery on one eye, even if that is the one that is most affected, so thank you for clearing that up!

Guest marsch001

Reply to @tzezuka: Shitty friend!

I hope you don’t have to resort to using a library computer or similar to work, since that would limit your availability and your sales and would mean it takes you longer to buy a new computer. Although I just checked out your gigs, and considering what you do and your response time, I can’t imagine that you are without a computer (even if it’s not as great as the one your friend lost).

I’ve been thinking about using my earnings to buy a new computer too, but so far the plan is still to use it for a future trip. Unless I have to use the money to eat, depending on how my job search goes!

Guest marsch001

Reply to @thetomster: Not a bad goal!

I just checked your profile - the stickers are going to be a difficult gig to sell, and even if you do, to earn anything from. I presume that you’re new, so I’m not sure how much you know about it, but basically, few buyers are interested in such gigs because they are often scams (someone using the same flyer over and over again, instead of printing out several for instance) although if it’s stickers, it’d be harder to fake it. But that would also mean less money over for you, unless you are requiring your buyers to send you the stickers first, and you provide the man hours in putting them up?

(Also, you live in SF? I’m jealous.)

Archived