Rating automatically completed order

abdoyuri

Oh boy, imagine if an order was automatically rated as 5-star after those 30 days! That would be an AMAZING feature! I mean, if the buyer didn’t rate it as bad in 30 days, then it wasn’t bad, so why not rate it automatically as 5-star? 😃

Oh boy, imagine if an order was automatically rated as 5-star after those 30 days! That would be an AMAZING feature! I mean, if the buyer didn’t rate it as bad in 30 days, then it wasn’t bad, so why not rate it automatically as 5-star? 😃 Just wonder how would it be when this idea comes to LIFE.

actually only passed 13 days for the order , but the option disappeared , weird

He is lying probably and does not want to rate you.

Or maybe he’s using an older phone where the mobile app shows a limited amount of features such as only download or cancel lol 😛 you know how buggy the mobile app can be

Oh boy, imagine if an order was automatically rated as 5-star after those 30 days! That would be an AMAZING feature! I mean, if the buyer didn’t rate it as bad in 30 days, then it wasn’t bad, so why not rate it automatically as 5-star? 😃

65932_1.png Woofy31:

wooow that will be really good one , i have 25 orders not rated if this happened that’s would be awesome 🙂

Archived