HORRIBLE horrible horrible

centuryplaza

If you’ve had one bad experience with a seller, it doesn’t mean all sellers on the site should be blamed as well.

Also, the fact that you used all-caps to indicate yelling and made direct threats to Fiverr is against the Forum’s & site’s Terms of Use, which makes us think that maybe the fault isn’t that seller’s entirely as long as you didn’t give any motivation as to why you’ve come to that conclusion.

So please be kind and refrain yourself from making accusations on this Forum to other people with no proof or motivation, and from making direct threats to the site or other people.

I tried to lookup a seller by that name and couldn’t find him so that name and shame attempt fell flat.

do you know why you couldn’t find that seller? because the OP mispelled his name - it doesn’t start with 02, but rather with O2 as in Oxygen 😉 so we have a classic case of speech problems & vision problems haha

do you know why you couldn’t find that seller? because the OP mispelled his name - it doesn’t start with 02, but rather with O2 as in Oxygen 😉 so we have a classic case of speech problems & vision problems haha

I tried that too and found a user without any gigs. If you’re going to name and shame try to get the name right. 😀

Found it–lots of great reviews.

Gosh, have you seen how almost everyone’s profile descriptions are like “I have X years experience” - I bet the truth is actually X/2 or less… I guess Fiverr should make a “years experience” field because of it…

Archived