My gig was removed?

nlix85

Hey! I need some advice.
A series of strage events has occured.

I had someone message me about one of my best selling gigs asking me what program I use. Within minutes after my gig was removed for intellectual property theft.
I clicked on the individual who sent me the message and he has the exact same gig (different photo) with about 80% of the same verbiage i used in my description. I am a level 2 seller and this person has only a small handful of reviews.

I have contacted support but have yet to hear back. Can they reverse this? Is this something that can happen or am I crazy?
Am I going to lose all of my reviews? Do I have to redo this gig and start from scratch? WHY ARE WE NOT PROTECTED AGAINST THIS SORT OF THING!

So sad and frustrated.

Can they reverse this?
-> No
Is this something that can happen or am I crazy?
-> It can happen, not sure about the crazy part
Am I going to lose all of my reviews?
-> No
Do I have to redo this gig and start from scratch?
-> Yes, if customer support says you are allowed to

Can they reverse this?

-> No

Is this something that can happen or am I crazy?

-> It can happen, not sure about the crazy part

Am I going to lose all of my reviews?

-> No

Do I have to redo this gig and start from scratch?

-> Yes, if customer support says you are allowed to

Thanks for the reply… this is so frustrating!! I could cry! I know this individual used my verbiage and then reported my gig!

Thanks for the reply… this is so frustrating!! I could cry! I know this individual used my verbiage and then reported my gig!

Things like this frighten me! It is hard to put words together in a description and to have someone steal from you and then report you? I think it have a good bit talentless and lazy individuals here cause it happened to other people too.

Archived