Gig promotion, i don,t recive any order

ahmadali321

martinbartolo , i already use buyer request but still no order 😕

Try to use all 10 of your requests every day and put as much effort as possible into writing catchy and informative requests to get the buyer to want to work with you! The more 5 star reviews you get the more orders you will get. Orders are always slow at first. I started out around 2 months ago and I can tell you that the first 3 orders are the hardest to get but it definitely picks up from there.

I just got 3 orders today, so just work on buyers requests. Actually listen to what the buyer wants. And reword your gig so that your English is better, it has been shown time and time again that buyers prefer descriptions that are spelled correctly and have great grammar!

Try to use all 10 of your requests every day and put as much effort as possible into writing catchy and informative requests to get the buyer to want to work with you! The more 5 star reviews you get the more orders you will get. Orders are always slow at first. I started out around 2 months ago and I can tell you that the first 3 orders are the hardest to get but it definitely picks up from there.

thank you so much , for great idea

I just got 3 orders today, so just work on buyers requests. Actually listen to what the buyer wants. And reword your gig so that your English is better, it has been shown time and time again that buyers prefer descriptions that are spelled correctly and have great grammar!

Ahan. Good job luvkycodex …

but , if the client post the request you know what happend, under 30 second he receive 20 or 30 buyer request 😋

but , if the client post the request you know what happend, under 30 second he receive 20 or 30 buyer request 😋

99% of those requests are by people who never read what the buyer wants. If you actually respond to the needs of the buyer, s/he is likely to hire you.

Archived