Orders Extremely Slow in Transcription

jamat222

What do you mean by, “transcription”?

Are you commenting about sellers being slow in completing language transcription orders? Or are you using the word “transcription” incorrectly to mean something else?

No I mean transcription in preparing Transcripts from audio or video, not language translation.

No I mean transcription in preparing Transcripts from audio or video, not language translation.

I see. Since every seller sets their own delivery times, you can’t really assume that “slow orders in Transcription” is a Fiverr thing. The speed at which an order is completed is entirely up to the seller that you are working with – and this is different for every seller.

I see. Since every seller sets their own delivery times, you can’t really assume that “slow orders in Transcription” is a Fiverr thing. The speed at which an order is completed is entirely up to the seller that you are working with – and this is different for every seller.

I am not implying that it is a Fiverr thing, I am just asking if there is anyone experiencing a slow time

I am not implying that it is a Fiverr thing, I am just asking if there is anyone experiencing a slow time

Like I said, this is a hard thing for any of us to answer, because delivery times are different with every seller. How can we be experiencing the same thing, unless we are working with the same alleged slow seller that you are working with. 😉

Like I said, this is a hard thing for any of us to answer, because delivery times are different with every seller. How can we be experiencing the same thing, unless we are working with the same alleged slow seller that you are working with. 😉

It is hard for you to answer because you are in a totally different category and probably you have a lot of buyers, however in Transcription Buyers Request for example today there were only 5 new request for hundreds of sellers competing . It does not really have much to do with delivery times

It is hard for you to answer because you are in a totally different category and probably you have a lot of buyers, however in Transcription Buyers Request for example today there were only 5 new request for hundreds of sellers competing . It does not really have much to do with delivery times

Ah, I see, what you’re actually asking is, “why am I not getting any orders for my Transcription gig?”. Your original question was less than specific.

Please be patient. Maybe only five buyers have requested transcription services in Buyer’s Request. There is no guarantee that you – or BR – will be flooded with sales/requests in your category. Opportunities come when they come.

In the meantime, why not use your time to promote your gig(s), and bring in your own customers? It is unwise to rely on Buyer’s Request to be your only source of sales here on Fiverr. You can take your success into your own hands and go find the people who might need your services.

Ah, I see, what you’re actually asking is, “why am I not getting any orders for my Transcription gig?”. Your original question was less than specific.

Please be patient. Maybe only five buyers have requested transcription services in Buyer’s Request. There is no guarantee that you – or BR – will be flooded with sales/requests in your category. Opportunities come when they come.

In the meantime, why not use your time to promote your gig(s), and bring in your own customers? It is unwise to rely on Buyer’s Request to be your only source of sales here on Fiverr. You can take your success into your own hands and go find the people who might need your services.

Thanks for your advice I have been promoting my Gigs. You are telling me what I am asking and I am telling you that I am asking other people in Transcription about their experience.

Thanks for your advice I have been promoting my Gigs. You are telling me what I am asking and I am telling you that I am asking other people in Transcription about their experience.

It doesn’t matter what category you are in. We are all sellers here on Fiverr. Being successful, finding sales, and experiencing low category-themed Buyer Request ads are shared experiences that we all have faced. A seller in your Transcription category will tell you the same things that I am.

Let’s not assume that wisdom and experience are category-specific.

I don’t think the transcription category is slow right now in general. I used to offer a transcription gig and I did some outsourced work for another popular seller in the transcription category. At that time she had more work than she could do.

I just checked her profile and she delivered a gig a couple of hours ago and has several orders in queue right now. I don’t think she needs buyer requests, though. She has thousands of reviews and seems to be swamped, so I think the buyers are coming directly to her. I am sure Buyer Requests goes up and down in all categories. Good luck!

I don’t think the transcription category is slow right now in general. I used to offer a transcription gig and I did some outsourced work for another popular seller in the transcription category. At that time she had more work than she could do.

I just checked her profile and she delivered a gig a couple of hours ago and has several orders in queue right now. I don’t think she needs buyer requests, though. She has thousands of reviews and seems to be swamped, so I think the buyers are coming directly to her. I am sure Buyer Requests goes up and down in all categories. Good luck!

Thanks for your comment, It’s good to know that other persons are doing well.

Archived