Extra payments being asked for

I asked for some work to be done. I got an offer. I paid the offer. I assume the work has been done but I don’t have any results yet… And now I am being asked for more money to complete the work… The gig I asked for and was quoted for was for all of the work, not for half of it! Really getting angry with Fiverr!

Guest offlinehelpers

Please don’t get angry with Fiverr, but by all means get angry with your particular seller!

The price has been agreed - the seller should get on with it. Just tell them no, or cancel your order - simple! 🙂

Please don’t get angry with Fiverr, but by all means get angry with your particular seller!

The price has been agreed - the seller should get on with it. Just tell them no, or cancel your order - simple! 🙂

cancel your order - simple!

That’s the way!!!

cancel your order - simple!

That’s the way!!!

Are the sellers on here not the responsibility of Fiverr? The seller has not completed all of my work and wants extra money to complete and I don’t know where I can talk to Fiverr about this… The seller is not going to complete my work without more money than was quoted in the beginning. Basically, she replied to my gig/post that she would do it all for £ but simply will not

Guest offlinehelpers

Are the sellers on here not the responsibility of Fiverr? The seller has not completed all of my work and wants extra money to complete and I don’t know where I can talk to Fiverr about this… The seller is not going to complete my work without more money than was quoted in the beginning. Basically, she replied to my gig/post that she would do it all for £ but simply will not

You can certainly speak to customer services - here’s a link:

favicon.ico fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

You can speak with Fiverr, but it is waste of their time. Fiverr provides platform for buyers and sellers to meet and make secure deals with each other. Fiverr is not responsible if you choose a bad seller, but they are responsible to return your money if you don’t get what you paid for and there is resolution center for this. 😉

Archived