Why I am in very last pages in search results?

intssinkevics

There is 10,000 gigs that provide background removal and Fiverr can only show like 12 on the first page. I would imagine that atleast 6000 of the offers do a good job of removing backgrounds. So how does Fiverr figure out who is posted on the first page. Well I don’t know, but I know that we can’t pay to be on the first page.

Fiverr probably rotates alot off offers. The number of orders and positive reviews probably matters, and it is an indication that the gig will be relevant to the person searching. That is the bottom line. Fiverr is trying to help a customer find the right gig quickly.

I would focus on trying to drive direct sales for your gig and get some deliveries and reviews. Find real people you know and get them to order your gig on Fiverr. This will help get the gig off the ground. Keep looking for your next offer. My third and fourth ideas were the big sellers.

Find something that is already selling that takes a some time to complete. There will be less competition because people don’t like to work.

You may also create a product that using the background removal skill. Like I will create your product graphics for Amazon. If you find products that clients will need to order often, this was be a major plus.

There is 10,000 gigs that provide background removal and Fiverr can only show like 12 on the first page. I would imagine that atleast 6000 of the offers do a good job of removing backgrounds. So how does Fiverr figure out who is posted on the first page. Well I don’t know, but I know that we can’t pay to be on the first page.

Fiverr probably rotates alot off offers. The number of orders and positive reviews probably matters, and it is an indication that the gig will be relevant to the person searching. That is the bottom line. Fiverr is trying to help a customer find the right gig quickly.

I would focus on trying to drive direct sales for your gig and get some deliveries and reviews. Find real people you know and get them to order your gig on Fiverr. This will help get the gig off the ground. Keep looking for your next offer. My third and fourth ideas were the big sellers.

Find something that is already selling that takes a some time to complete. There will be less competition because people don’t like to work.

You may also create a product that using the background removal skill. Like I will create your product graphics for Amazon. If you find products that clients will need to order often, this was be a major plus.

Thank you very much for idea and nice reply :). I had idea try to make video presentations maybe that will boost my ranking on search results , now at this moment I’m learning on udemy course how to use Camtasia 9 and make nice presentations, first I will make for my gigs if everything will be fine then will try make gig and make videos for others 🙂

Archived