Fiverr time clock glitch

I haven’t faced it because I have only tried twice (and I can’t remember what it looked like anymore) that a client asked for a revision and that was during the first year I’ve started here on Fiverr but I am aware of this since I think I’ve read something about this before.

If Fiverr doesn’t adjust this, maybe you should just deliver before the due date. Perhaps 8-12 hours before the actual time of delivery just to give extra time should the client want a revision.

I think it shows as late because the order isn’t actually “completed” per se, since the client requested a revision then it’s not exactly “completed” yet unless the client really does confirms it as complete, or the 3 day period has passed and the client doesn’t make any requests for revision anymore.

I have seen this too. The list shows in revision, but when you open the order, it shows late. They now have an option to request more time for the revisions via the dispute function.

Technically it is late as you didn’t deliver an accepted product by due date. That being said, my buyers have never marked an order as late when I do the revision quickly.

I have seen this too. The list shows in revision, but when you open the order, it shows late. They now have an option to request more time for the revisions via the dispute function.

Technically it is late as you didn’t deliver an accepted product by due date. That being said, my buyers have never marked an order as late when I do the revision quickly.

I believe 24hours time is given when a revision is requested, after countdown of which, it shows the status as LATE when you open the order.

Archived