Bangalore Meetup 2017

stdwares

#Namaste Fiverr Lovers from Bangalore! ❤️

Fiverr.thumb.png.5e339c47aba5de3cab8980c15d75bb10.png

Shall we get together and meet up this year?
I do not see many from Bangalore in the Forum.
Not sure how many of us are here. More importantly, how many of us are willing to meet?

#Calling everyone present here.
##Shall we do it this time?

Please feel free to have your say!
💡

So, who all are in for the meeting?

I don’t know how it is possible…we are not supposed to communicate with anyone from Fiverr outside of Fiverr. It’s probably against ToS, you need special permission from Fiverr staff to make this happen. I don’t know how it works. Meanwhile, Kannada kaleeri.

To do this without conflicts, be sure to contact Fiverr to let them know you want to host a Community Event. They can assist you and often will provide some goodies as well. To do this go here:

https://www.fiverr.com/community_events

On that page you’ll see a signup form, photos of past events in varied locations and a list of upcoming events. By hosting an event officially, you won’t need to worry about breaking the ToS in the process of getting together with other users. 🙂

To do this without conflicts, be sure to contact Fiverr to let them know you want to host a Community Event. They can assist you and often will provide some goodies as well. To do this go here:

https://www.fiverr.com/community_events

On that page you’ll see a signup form, photos of past events in varied locations and a list of upcoming events. By hosting an event officially, you won’t need to worry about breaking the ToS in the process of getting together with other users. 🙂

By hosting an event officially, you won’t need to worry about breaking the ToS in the process of getting together with other users.

Thanks a lot 🙂 Let’s see how many responds here. Based on that, we can take a call. Till now, I can see only @raptargraphix willing to join.

@writer99025, are you in Bangalore as well? That would make 3! Not sure if that is enough for an official meetup.

By hosting an event officially, you won’t need to worry about breaking the ToS in the process of getting together with other users.

Thanks a lot 🙂 Let’s see how many responds here. Based on that, we can take a call. Till now, I can see only @raptargraphix willing to join.

@writer99025, are you in Bangalore as well? That would make 3! Not sure if that is enough for an official meetup.

.**** ***** ***** ****** *****

Mod Note: Cannot locate translation.

@fonthaunt, it was really harmless small talk in Kannada, which is the local language in Bangalore…OP obviously cannot speak Kannada.

I believe you, but we ask for translations on all non-English posts according to Fiverr localization policies, so it would be favoritism to do it differently here. Sorry.

Thanks guys 🙂 Hope its sorted!

So, @writer99025 Sir, you cannot come because you are busy! I got that… No problems! Maybe we can fix a place near where you stay so that you can come and join us for 10-15 minutes 🙂 I would want every Bangalorean to be a part of it.

#Anyone else please?

Thanks guys 🙂 Hope its sorted!

So, @writer99025 Sir, you cannot come because you are busy! I got that… No problems! Maybe we can fix a place near where you stay so that you can come and join us for 10-15 minutes 🙂 I would want every Bangalorean to be a part of it.

#Anyone else please?

I wish you the best of luck. These community events are so cool and I am glad that Fiverr supports them. I bet even if you just get a small group they will advertise it on their community site and more sellers from there will get involved. I know there must be many more but they might not be on the forum. You might look for some social media groups and the Fiverr LinkedIn as other ways of finding people. Go for it! @writer99025 might show up if you can get CS to play a cricket match against the sellers! 😉

I wish you the best of luck. These community events are so cool and I am glad that Fiverr supports them. I bet even if you just get a small group they will advertise it on their community site and more sellers from there will get involved. I know there must be many more but they might not be on the forum. You might look for some social media groups and the Fiverr LinkedIn as other ways of finding people. Go for it! @writer99025 might show up if you can get CS to play a cricket match against the sellers! 😉

Yeah, great idea - if there’s a cricket match, I will show up! Will bring bat and ball and the stumps!

These community events are so cool and I am glad that Fiverr supports them. I bet even if you just get a small group they will advertise it on their community site and more sellers from there will get involved. I know there must be many more but they might not be on the forum. You might look for some social media groups and the Fiverr LinkedIn as other ways of finding people. Go for it!

Thanks a lot! Let’s hope we have at least about a dozen turning up. I’m sure everyone will be helped a lot by the tenured sellers here, but even if no one of that level joins, we can still talk among ourselves and share a hand or a shoulder, depending on the need 😛

I’m hopeful that it will happen and happen soon!

💡

Haha! You can join us for weekend cricket. We play every weekend mornings.

#Do join in 😛 Let’s see!!

Damn…I can’t contact you or ask where you stay, it is against ToS, but if you stayed near my home I would join you for the cricket matches. Only thing, haven’t played since I was 21/22…that was a long time back. I used to bat like Rahul Dravid, perfect batting technique 🙂

Damn…I can’t contact you or ask where you stay, it is against ToS, but if you stayed near my home I would join you for the cricket matches. Only thing, haven’t played since I was 21/22…that was a long time back. I used to bat like Rahul Dravid, perfect batting technique 🙂

I used to bat like Rahul Dravid

Hahaha!! Must be true!

I wish you knew whom you are talking to. 😛 But like you said, it is against the TOS to even ask where we stay! Anyways, we will share details if and when we meet.

Every other city guys are meeting and I strongly feel Bangaloreans should meet as well!! At the earliest 😃

Archived