Money is the only thing that matters for somepeople

writerndesigner

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Really that’s how you feel? this is a job. unless you want to work at mcdonalds and not be your own boss…well ok i guess we’re all devils. I guess the logo designers, testimonial sellers, and creative writers with like 30-100 or more gigs in queue there just not devils their just awesome sellers. Check your priorities dude. we’re all just trying to get a piece of the pie. i got 3 actual orders yesterday…i was actually proud of myself. and i still have more to come. just stop a minute and take time out to relax!

Relax, writerndesigner…it’s Mercury retrograde until July 20th, and even then there’s a ‘hangover’ for another couple days or so.

Sales go in cycles: there will be up to a couple weeks where I have no sales, and then all of a sudden, I have orders for each of my gigs.

Hang in there.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Reply to @craigscott: What so you can spend it on more Fiverr gigs? Ok Fiverr is my job. I also get disability too but that really doesn’t help pay the bills much. I have epilepsy so working outside the home is very difficult. too much stress triggers seizures. I like my job on Fiverr. I just wish I was getting steady gigs and a steady stream of extra income.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Is that herb a happy herb. the Fiverr crisis person likes that happy stuff i think. That herb is not for me. It makes you eat a lot and it’s a gateway drug. I take care of myself with Fiverr, my disability payments, and freelance customers outside of Fiverr. I live with my mom too (we’re roommates). So cost’s are low. When my girlfriend and I decide to move in together it will be cheap bills too.

Guest janessa13

Does your emotions and relations pay your bills? No. And if money doesn’t matter to you, then why are you a seller in this site? o.o Or do you offer free gigs in return of others love??

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Reply to @writerndesigner: Hey please for love of God stop begging for gigs. If we want to order from you we will. Hey writerndesigner i sell blog gigs too would you like to be in my Fiverrtastic blog for $5.

Archived