My all funds got stuck :(

hamza_ghani

I’ve not seen or heard of this before, but bizarre things happen. Must be a bug! I’m wondering, though, how has this been on since about February? When did you submit the first ticket?

Still, as @catwriter mentioned, sending too many tickets at once will have a counter-productive effect. A ticket submitted with CS might have a response time of anywhere from 24 - 48hours (72?). Wait till that time elapses and update the ticket to bump it back into the queue.

EDIT: Thanks, @catwriter.

I’ve not seen or heard of this before, but bizarre things happen. Must be a bug! I’m wondering, though, how has this been on since about February? When did you submit the first ticket?

Still, as @catwriter mentioned, sending too many tickets at once will have a counter-productive effect. A ticket submitted with CS might have a response time of anywhere from 24 - 48hours (72?). Wait till that time elapses and update the ticket to bump it back into the queue.

EDIT: Thanks, @catwriter.

Wait till that time elapses before sending in another ticket.

Actually, don’t open another ticket on the same topic. Update the old one, and ask for help again.

Archived