Fiverr I Am Here

I am Mikel aka DRAGondaTrack.
The most Time i Write / Record Music (German Rap) and Try to build a Network with all Underground Artist
all over the World.
I do sometimes Beats / Produce Track’s and i Want to Help
Artist who are not good in Mixing means People who need Help by the Mixing of they’re Vocals

Hi Mikel, welcome und viel Erfolg!

🍀

ich Versuch es

hab halt nur schwierigkeiten nen vernünftiges Video mit allen Angaben immer zu machen^^

Mod Note: Translation ➡️ “Thank you. I’ll try it. Kinda have trouble creating a reasonable video with all the details”

vielen Dank 😉

ich Versuch es

hab halt nur schwierigkeiten nen vernünftiges Video mit allen Angaben immer zu machen^^

Mod Note: Translation ➡️ “Thank you. I’ll try it. Kinda have trouble creating a reasonable video with all the details”

Kurz mal auf dein Profil geschaut und, schneller Tipp: portfolio links don’t show up for for buyers. But you’re allowed to link to your Soundcloud account in profile and gig description.

Mod Note: Translation ➡️ " I took a quick look at your profile. Here is a quick tip"

Kurz mal auf dein Profil geschaut und, schneller Tipp: portfolio links don’t show up for for buyers. But you’re allowed to link to your Soundcloud account in profile and gig description.

Mod Note: Translation ➡️ " I took a quick look at your profile. Here is a quick tip"

Danke für den Hinweis

Mod Note: Translation ➡️ “Thanks for the tip”

hey, how it work’s ?

I don’t find it

Archived