Sellers asking for $ Tips $

tben2505

tben2505, I just want to point out the mere “fact” that “You” started this thread to get opinions says you were inclined to ask for tips, or probably did already and wanted an opinion. Or maybe wanted a tip and did not receive one.

Which ever way the Apple falls, Asking for tips is same as begging like someone pointed out. I would be more concern the buyer is happy. Peace. Wait, I just re-read what you wrote, dude you are “expecting” tips but not getting any. Its “your work” that probably needs to improve… sheehss…

tben2505, I just want to point out the mere “fact” that “You” started this thread to get opinions says you were inclined to ask for tips, or probably did already and wanted an opinion. Or maybe wanted a tip and did not receive one.

Which ever way the Apple falls, Asking for tips is same as begging like someone pointed out. I would be more concern the buyer is happy. Peace. Wait, I just re-read what you wrote, dude you are “expecting” tips but not getting any. Its “your work” that probably needs to improve… sheehss…

I haven’t asked for tips. I never have. I was asking if anyone else did.

And your speculation about my motives I’m afraid are just plain wrong.

I’m 100% of the opinion that asking is not a good idea - I was checking if I was alone in not asking. Seems I’m not.

I’m confident in the standard of my work, but thank you for your concern.

I must say the hostility on these forums is astounding. I hope it’s just jealousy and not genuine malice.

Good luck with your gig on creating brochures.

I’m 100% of the opinion that asking is not a good idea - I was checking if I was alone in not asking. Seems I’m not.

I must say the hostility on these forums is astounding. I hope it’s just jealousy and not genuine malice.

you wrote: I infrequently get tips, but I’m wondering if by being more proactive, I could generate more income…

Stop begging. Thank you and have a wonderful day. I can share my 1 and only tip if you like? ajaaj

you wrote: I infrequently get tips, but I’m wondering if by being more proactive, I could generate more income…

Stop begging. Thank you and have a wonderful day. I can share my 1 and only tip if you like? ajaaj

It’s OK if you struggle to interpret what I said correctly.

Peace.

T

Hello tben, it’s nice to see another TRS here! Your VO’s sound wonderful.

I’ve never asked for a tip but recently added a tip gig since I’ve had some buyers who wanted to give me tips some time after their orders were completed.

Archived