For Graphic Designers!

chathurangak

Hi i was away yesterday 🙂 always communicate and update him regularly! so fiverr editors will notice that! and you might become featured so keep going.

Have a great sales bro!

Thank you for all advice, bro. 🙂

I hope so that you see my message trough inbox, but dont take a time on it. Answer when you are free.

Wish you all the best!

Hi i was away yesterday 🙂 always communicate and update him regularly! so fiverr editors will notice that! and you might become featured so keep going.

Have a great sales bro!

Sorry man for a lot of messages… 🙂

How long time you stayon Top Seller badge?

How much it show on nuber of projects, worth etc.?

And, did they give you any information when you can bring back your badge?

Thank you so much!

Welcome to fiverr,

There is so many graphic design categories available on fiverr, So find the best an talent thing that you can design and open a gig for it! also make sure to put your own description and title as well as the profile Bio. i’ve checked your gig it looks fantastic! i suggest you to open 1/2 more gigs 🙂

yeahh, i’d think i have to make website for my portfolio tho x_x

• 2 years later...

Hi Sir, Hope you are doing good.
I am a graphics designer and working on fiverr from the last 16 months. During this period I have done some projects and gain 5 stars reviews on all the projects. But the problem is each order came after months which demotivate me.

I think I am more good in designing from the last year and now I want to give time to fiverr and become a full time freelance Graphic Designer.

Can you please help me, guide me to bring my gigs to the top and increase the selling rate.

Archived