Tutoral Laptop ScreenShot (take photo from Laptop) Without Software (for NEW USER TIPS)

smks15

Hi All, Good Day!
Today I write a tips for new users for everywhere, everybody knows but sometime users feel alone for gap of this knowledge. maximum time need for Create Fiverr ticket on help section, and needed to show proof or demo for good understanding, or to show any options as photo to buyers or sellers, or need sometimes to take photo for personal use outside of fiverr. I feel this one is most essential for LIfe.
Anyway, Starting Tutorial here.

*. To take Screenshot , Presss Windows key and PrtScr Key same time.

0.jpg.dd6e33eacdc6a77e0882972d03502085.jpg

== Screen Light maybe deem fow a second and a photo saved in PC
Follow this step to find out: ==

*. Go to This PC

1.jpeg.eea525c04a67af56fed54643c4c82ca1.jpeg

*. Go to picture folder

2.thumb.jpeg.601dc530f6b9fea85309bb733e037bfb.jpeg

*. Go to ScreenShot Folder

3.jpeg.6f576d21cd749ab8da92675e0da7bd16.jpeg

Thank you for view this topic!

So this means you are slowest person in the world who thinks, we don’t know! 😝
And okay, yeah! If we think , that it’s a good information, then you only teached us about Win+prs key. Where are the other methods? This key doesn’t work on every laptop. They have different manufacturers, different OS. So before taking a step, try to get all information first!

So this means you are slowest person in the world who thinks, we don’t know! 😝

And okay, yeah! If we think , that it’s a good information, then you only teached us about Win+prs key. Where are the other methods? This key doesn’t work on every laptop. They have different manufacturers, different OS. So before taking a step, try to get all information first!

This key doesn’t work on every laptop. They have different manufacturers, different OS. So before taking a step, try to get all information first!

Yes, it does not work for me.And I’m slowest person as I don’t know how to take screenshot on laptop.😇

This key doesn’t work on every laptop. They have different manufacturers, different OS. So before taking a step, try to get all information first!

Yes, it does not work for me.And I’m slowest person as I don’t know how to take screenshot on laptop.😇

HAHA… 😂 Tell me your Laptop’s “brand name” and “model id”. I will tell you how to take screenshot! I am Tech Enthusiast. 😅

@iamsachmusic Brand is “DELL”. Don’t know about id,how to check? You must be laughing much on me 😧 ,

From the “Model Id” i mean Model Name or “System Model”. Steps to get your Laptop’s Model Name:

• Search “dxdiag” in your laptop without the quotations. You will see dxdiag.exe.
  • Click on it and then press yes for confirmation.
  • Wait for the program to open. Then you will see “System Information”. In the system information you will see “System Model.” That’s what you have to tell me.

Nope! I never laugh on someone. I am down-to-earth type of guy. ✌️

From the “Model Id” i mean Model Name or “System Model”. Steps to get your Laptop’s Model Name:

• Search “dxdiag” in your laptop without the quotations. You will see dxdiag.exe.
  • Click on it and then press yes for confirmation.
  • Wait for the program to open. Then you will see “System Information”. In the system information you will see “System Model.” That’s what you have to tell me.

Nope! I never laugh on someone. I am down-to-earth type of guy. ✌️

By following these steps what I get is:

System Model: Inspiron N4050

By following these steps what I get is:

System Model: Inspiron N4050

So for you i have very simple method. Know as "Take a screenshot from Snipping Tool."

1. Open the Snipping Tool. This program will allow you to select any part of your screen to be the screenshot, instead of having to select just full screen or single window. You can also make small edits and annotations.

The Snipping Tool comes installed with Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10. It is not available in the Starter or Basic editions, and is not available for Windows XP.

You can find the Snipping tool in your Accessories folder in the Start menu, or by typing “snipping tool” in your Windows Search Bar.

2. Choose the shape you want. You have several options for your screenshot shape when you use the snipping tool. Click the Arrow button next to New to select the snip shape:

Free-form Snip – This lets you draw any shape with your mouse. The inside area of the shape will be captured for the screenshot.

Rectangular Snip –This is the default shape, and lets you draw a box of any proportions to use as the screenshot.

Window Snip – This takes a screenshot of a specific window, much like holding Alt and pressing Print Screen. You will be able to select which window you want to use.

Full-screen Snip – This takes a screenshot of the entire screen, but doesn’t show the Snipping Tool window.

Now click the “New” button. The screen will fade, and you can draw your snip shape or select the window you want to capture. If you had “Full-screen Snip” selected, the snip will be created automatically when you click New.

Then simply “Save” the snip wherever you want.

You can save it to your hard drive so that you can share it or keep it in your records. To do so, click the floppy disk icon to open the Save dialog box. Give it a name you will remember, and choose the file type using the dropdown menu.

PNG is the default format for Windows 7 and 8. It is a high-quality, low size format that preserves a lot of the color and clarity of the original while keeping the size down.

JPG is the default format for Windows Vista. This format will result in smaller sizes but will have a noticeable reduction in quality. Also you can save it to docs or a slides if you want to change the size of the picture(some pictures are blurry when enlarged so be careful).

If you face any issue/s please let me know.

Thanks

So for you i have very simple method. Know as "Take a screenshot from Snipping Tool."

1. Open the Snipping Tool. This program will allow you to select any part of your screen to be the screenshot, instead of having to select just full screen or single window. You can also make small edits and annotations.

The Snipping Tool comes installed with Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10. It is not available in the Starter or Basic editions, and is not available for Windows XP.

You can find the Snipping tool in your Accessories folder in the Start menu, or by typing “snipping tool” in your Windows Search Bar.

2. Choose the shape you want. You have several options for your screenshot shape when you use the snipping tool. Click the Arrow button next to New to select the snip shape:

Free-form Snip – This lets you draw any shape with your mouse. The inside area of the shape will be captured for the screenshot.

Rectangular Snip –This is the default shape, and lets you draw a box of any proportions to use as the screenshot.

Window Snip – This takes a screenshot of a specific window, much like holding Alt and pressing Print Screen. You will be able to select which window you want to use.

Full-screen Snip – This takes a screenshot of the entire screen, but doesn’t show the Snipping Tool window.

Now click the “New” button. The screen will fade, and you can draw your snip shape or select the window you want to capture. If you had “Full-screen Snip” selected, the snip will be created automatically when you click New.

Then simply “Save” the snip wherever you want.

You can save it to your hard drive so that you can share it or keep it in your records. To do so, click the floppy disk icon to open the Save dialog box. Give it a name you will remember, and choose the file type using the dropdown menu.

PNG is the default format for Windows 7 and 8. It is a high-quality, low size format that preserves a lot of the color and clarity of the original while keeping the size down.

JPG is the default format for Windows Vista. This format will result in smaller sizes but will have a noticeable reduction in quality. Also you can save it to docs or a slides if you want to change the size of the picture(some pictures are blurry when enlarged so be careful).

If you face any issue/s please let me know.

Thanks

Capture.PNG.c9bf65aee95dfe7a187844eac6284508.PNG
-

WOW…!!!

It really works,How fast/genius you are…!!!

Thanks a lot.

Use snipping tool. pin to taskbar, just click new and capture the particular area you want, then save it! don’t need to capture entire monitor. and it’s the fastest way too

After use save the file, locate it, right click on it then choose “paint” . You can do anything you want with your Paint Tool. If you want i can show you some examples or you can google how to use paint. It’s pretty simple. 🙂

If you want i can show you some examples

If you are easy,please. As I don’t find the option of paint.

Use snipping tool. pin to taskbar, just click new and capture the particular area you want, then save it! don’t need to capture entire monitor. and it’s the fastest way too

@iamsachmusic has told me earlier and that works. Thanks a lot BTW.

Archived