Be A Better Seller

worththeeffort

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for your replies. The delivery delays I am mentioning were caused by the seller not giving an accurate delivery time, not the unexpected delay that can happen to any seller.

Just trying to let you sellers know that the delay is frustrating for the buyer and it will make you a better seller and higher earner if you can give accurate delivery times. I just received my 12th gig…great item and a picture of my 13th gig (it looks gorgeous) and both gigs were shipped on time. Happy selling.

Thank you for your replies. The delivery delays I am mentioning were caused by the seller not giving an accurate delivery time, not the unexpected delay that can happen to any seller.

Just trying to let you sellers know that the delay is frustrating for the buyer and it will make you a better seller and higher earner if you can give accurate delivery times. I just received my 12th gig…great item and a picture of my 13th gig (it looks gorgeous) and both gigs were shipped on time. Happy selling.

Archived