Buyer Requested Revision and not responding

arcsolutions

the clock stopped on the page

Yes it stops. If the buyer accepts then the time is extended, if he rejects the clocks resumes again. I used it even an hour ago.

@saddu_writer, I had just opened a dispute on one of my orders now for increasing the price and asking for extra time. But the clock didn’t stop as you were saying.

image.png.8a2e86158cd19c659f71b2d7b211d787.png

image.png.b859e6f5f8b248b7c9d06c5375de9f6d.png

Hi @arcsolutions,

You can re-deliver your order with these facts:

1. Explain politely that you’ve done everything based on his initial requirement. That’s why you marking the order as delivered. Further, inform him that the order is in Late status now & he can message you edits/inquiries without sending those as a Revision request.

2. Since he is expecting “more creative & color full” work: Ask his preferences, ideas. Ask him about the areas(of the delivered work) that he thinks which need to be more creative. Tell him to send you a sample work that he likes, so you can get a better idea about his requirement. We can later decide whether to do those edits or not. At this time what we need to do is to stop the clock.

The consequences:
a). If he didn’t reply you: after 3 days order will be marked as completed.

b). If he replies with his edits, see whether it’s fair enough to do those modifications for the same price. If you feel that you can modify the work, then you can do it. But if you feel that those edits needs an additional payment let him know your price & additional time using the Resolve Now option.

c). If he disputes the additional payment, then you should decide whether to do the edits for the same price or to cancel the order. If I have done my job 100% according to buyers requirement & if I’m sure that is the best anyone can do with that work, I will not give him a refund. If he leaves a negative review I will contact CS & try to get it removed. But I can’t tell you to do that without knowing your entire case because I don’t know how buyer will act or how CS will respond. Remember now the order is in Late status, buyer can cancel the order at any time. But as you have already contacted the CS, hope this process will be more easier.

Long story short: Let’s mark the order as delivered & then wait for his response. Upon his response you can decide what is the best thing to do. Let us know what happen okay. 🙂

• 4 years later...

I got a fiver business client. He said that you have to talk the other fiver business client when he confirms the things it would be final. I did the work the other one appreciated but the business account which made the order he is not happy. I delivered the work he put the revision now he said he is making audit and will make a decision. What I can do now ? I have done the full work and the profile he suggested was happy with my work I showed him all the screenshots. please do response me if any one have any idea.

Archived