Low delivery time will make you lose your badge ! IS THIS TRUE ?!

yassinegraphics

i had no internet

lives in a poor village without internet, even mobile phone network doesn’t work sometimes.

@yassinegraphics this is what makes @videolabs’s suggestion all the more relevant. If you already anticipate that delivering on time, consistently, all the time, will be a problem due to internet issues, it is better to increase the promised 1 day delivery time to give yourself the wriggling room so that you aren’t stuck with late deliveries due to connection issues.

This still sounds like solid, constructive feedback to me.

Then why for gods sake do you offer 1 day delivery?

He’s not judging you. The combination of ‘1 day delivery’ and ‘bad internet connection’ will continue to create problems, will it not?

no, i have a good internet at home, im talking about the old cancels : i went on vacation and i forgot to turn on the vacation mode, that’s the problem. but its okay i learned from that mistake 🙂 .

My delivery time is also 100%, but lately I’m waiting for customers to send a file and not to order a gig, and I’m running out of time and still waiting for a response from a customer and I lost ten hours from his last post. What do I do now, wait for the last minute to expire .There will always be that the customer has advantage over the seller.

Guest offlinehelpers

My delivery time is also 100%, but lately I’m waiting for customers to send a file and not to order a gig, and I’m running out of time and still waiting for a response from a customer and I lost ten hours from his last post. What do I do now, wait for the last minute to expire .There will always be that the customer has advantage over the seller.

But your countdown timer won’t start until your buyer sends their requirements - have you got your requirements set up so that your client can attach their file and you can start work immediately they send it?

Guest offlinehelpers

Thanks,I know that but I do not see any attachment in Order panel only description.He said that the file is already on some server uploaded but without link to that file.

Why don’t you make it a requirement that they have to attach a file before you can start the order - you can do it really easily by editing your gig requirements.

Why don’t you make it a requirement that they have to attach a file before you can start the order - you can do it really easily by editing your gig requirements.

Not so easily, I believe. You could put it in your gig description and still have someone tell you to “just be patient, the file is coming”, instead of waiting until it’s available before filling out the requirements.

Guest offlinehelpers

Not so easily, I believe. You could put it in your gig description and still have someone tell you to “just be patient, the file is coming”, instead of waiting until it’s available before filling out the requirements.

No - I don’t mean in the text of the gig - in the actual gig requirements, you can make it compulsory for the buyer to add a file before the countdown starts.

2069196188_fiverrrequirement.png.8df11af6936a2c7e41cd66253fee0928.png

Archived