Responsiveness Ratings Calculations on New Version V2

voiceoverwork

In less than 2 weeks I have watched my “Responsiveness” rating go from 1 Day to 1 Week+. Fiverr support says it is based on how quickly I respond to communications. I’ve responded to all communications same day, yet the rating increases with each communication. I suspect there is correlation to the time lapse when the buyer (or potential buyer) responds a second time to my first communication (some have taken 3 or 4 days to get back to me). As a seller, even if you respond within minutes, hours or same day, you have no control over when the buyer (or PB) replies. If the buyer takes 3 days to reply to your initial (and timely response), watch your “Responsiveness” rating and see if it increases, despite your timeliness. Also note that when you complete an order within your delivery time, and even when the buyer gives you a 100% thumbs up review, the “Responsiveness” clock is ticking and keeps ticking until you give the buyer a review. Fiverr support says that a long “Responsiveness” shouldn’t deter a buyer form ordering. And while I disagree with that philosophy, support has submitted a ticket review of the way Responsiveness is calculated.

I suspect there are other factors in the algorithm. The clock keeps ticking even after an order is delivered, until the SELLER responds by giving the BUYER a rating. A completed order that remained in “Active” status, the responsiveness clock just kept ticking. Support is looking into the issue.

• 1 year later...

Reply to @bachas85:

You’re once again a life savior. 🙂

I know for sure I respond in minutes to any message. Sometimes my responsiveness time is 2 days, than the next day 15 hours… and so on.

I just submitted a ticket. I’m most certainly the feature is bugged, at least for my account.

Archived