Profile look over?

wordandrecord

Dear Word:
Dear Record:

What human being person names do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: I suggest doing without the fancy frame and instead using a larger image. Bigger smiles would be good. At first glance the person on the left resembles a wax dummy and I had to squint to confirm that he’s a real human being.
Your log line: No suggestions
Your profile text – note the edits:

We’re here to tell your story with a beautifully produced video. Any idea can be brought to life; it’s finding the right person to bring it to life that’s tricky. That’s where we come in! ★ ‘Fiverr Rising Star™’ awarded. ★ ‘Fiverr Success Story’ featured. Contact us now, we are here 24/7. -[Names Buyers Should Call You]

I took a quick look at your “make a Real Estate Agent Video”. No suggestions, as you have your act together…

except:

With great videos, comes great clients!

should probably be

With great video comes great clients!

Good luck,
Blaise

Dear Word:

Dear Record:

What human being person names do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: I suggest doing without the fancy frame and instead using a larger image. Bigger smiles would be good. At first glance the person on the left resembles a wax dummy and I had to squint to confirm that he’s a real human being.

Your log line: No suggestions

Your profile text – note the edits:

We’re here to tell your story with a beautifully produced video. Any idea can be brought to life; it’s finding the right person to bring it to life that’s tricky. That’s where we come in! ★ ‘Fiverr Rising Star™’ awarded. ★ ‘Fiverr Success Story’ featured. Contact us now, we are here 24/7. -[Names Buyers Should Call You]

I took a quick look at your “make a Real Estate Agent Video”. No suggestions, as you have your act together…

except:

With great videos, comes great clients!

should probably be

With great video comes great clients!

Good luck,

Blaise

Thank you so much friend, definitely helped!

Already made the changes 🙂

Truly appreciated.

Archived