No Requirement Submitted Orders (LATE Case Study)

jamshed697

I’ve never hit the ‘nudge’ button before… is that the reply that is auto-generated (the "nudge nudge… etc)? Or did you write that?

is that the reply that is auto-generated (the "nudge nudge… etc)?

Yes, it’s generated by Fiverr, and a lot of sellers see it as unprofessional.

@jamshed697 open a support ticket and stop being rude to everyone here.

if the buyer did not submit any info, which I highly doubt since you conveniently only uploaded a partial screenshot, then no one in the forum can help you. And quite frankly with you snapping at everyone, no one should.

so open your ticket with customer support and deal with Fiverr’s staff. And please be as rude as you were here, you know, to make sure they are extra helpful. 🙂

Guest anjylina

People must give feedback of things that they faced not that even do not know

Hey I want to share a thing which I personally faced. Once a buyer didn’t responsive about what he required. I asked him for many times but no reply and countdown was running. I simply write a note on PS, saved its png file and deliver to buyer. File contain “Hi, describe your requirement”.Again he didn’t response. After 3 days order was automatically marked as completed without rating.A week passed he in-boxed his requirements and I had worked on it. I don’t know it was right or not but it didn’t affected my order completion rate.

is that the reply that is auto-generated (the "nudge nudge… etc)?

Yes, it’s generated by Fiverr, and a lot of sellers see it as unprofessional.

Brutal, yeah I don’t like the way that is worded at all… glad I haven’t used it yet, but I was always curious what happened if I would push it.

Hey I want to share a thing which I personally faced. Once a buyer didn’t responsive about what he required. I asked him for many times but no reply and countdown was running. I simply write a note on PS, saved its png file and deliver to buyer. File contain “Hi, describe your requirement”.Again he didn’t response. After 3 days order was automatically marked as completed without rating.A week passed he in-boxed his requirements and I had worked on it. I don’t know it was right or not but it didn’t affected my order completion rate.

Your requirements are not mandatory please put requirements mandatory, else you will get in trouble some day

Guest anjylina

Your requirements are not mandatory please put requirements mandatory, else you will get in trouble some day

How can I do so? Please help.

Archived