If you had a MILLION pounds?

oranjewebdesign

If it has to be spent on me…

I’d buy a small house and get another cat! I’d decorate the house in a perfect way… with a nice big garden, a pond, maybe a fountain in the pond, with some fish… A bridge/gazeebo over the pond to sit in…

Some really nice chairs to enjoy outside… Just things to make relaxing easy 🙂

I’d probably also buy a PS3 since I dont have one yet…

AND I’d hire someone to run my guild on my MMO, since I spend a ton of time doing that, since noone else will help me, LOL.

I’d buy a small house and get another cat! I’d decorate the house in a perfect way… with a nice big garden, a pond, maybe a fountain in the pond, with some fish… A bridge/gazeebo over the pond to sit in…

AND I’d hire someone to run my guild on my MMO, since I spend a ton of time doing that, since noone else will help me, LOL.

Archived