E-mail notifications going to Junk Mail because there is no Sender!

geekychick

For the last few days I think they are testing something new with the e-mail notifications. Before it would go straight to my inbox. Now it goes straight to my Junk Mail because the notifications they send have no e-mail address attached to it. Anybody else have this problem?

Yes, I noticed that too. However not all notifications go to the spam folder. For me it was only notifications about new messages. Order notifications are just fine.

Anyway, I configured Hotmail not to send any emails with the words ‘‘Fiverr’’ to the junk folder. So it doesn’t matter if there’s no email address, if it has the words ‘‘Fiverr’’ it will go straight to my inbox. 😉

Can you please show me how to do that? I did something similar. I added their e-mail address to my safelist, but then I realized that their e-mails don’t have e-mail addresses anymore lol… that’s why it’s going into my junk mail.

So do you think you can show me how step by step? I think others will benefit from this as well. I almost missed a few important messages because I don’t check my junk mail. Thanks!

Oki. I will show you how to do it. However, I can only show you how to do it with Hotmail (Outlook). I am not familiar with other email providers.

1. Go to the settings menu and press the marked option.

http://forum.fiverr.com/uploads/FileUpload/87/7cefdbcc00f8bce691098ac3eb04e3.jpg

2. Now press the marked option.

http://forum.fiverr.com/utility/thumbnail/FileUpload/3e/ca2d41761e3e3a63f3e58cfee01ca9.jpg

3. Create a new rule.

4. Next to ‘‘Sender’s address’’ choose ‘‘contains’’ from the drop down list. And in the box write down ‘‘Fiverr’’.

5. Save the settings and your are good to go.

I hope that helps. 🙂

Archived