Sad for Fiverr

bestoftwitter

Maybe some of us know me from Fiverr 🙂

So everything changed since Fiverr launched the V2 for me. First, they took off my badge and express delivery of my gigs, and after I contacted them about it, they finally reinstated them.

Now, they just took me off searches everywhere. I only show at some searches on the old Fiverr, but in the new one, not in searches, not in categories, not anywhere. It makes me sad, apparently they don´t care how many hours and days I put on my Fiverr account. I completed over 21,000 orders, with 100% positive rating, and helped reporting a lot of bugs and creating a good feeling about Fiverr. Many of my buyers were first timers with Fiverr and they had a good experience because of me (they said it, not me hehe).

I contacted them 5 times, they ignored me the most they could apparently. And the only answer was not only incorrect, they didnt even read what I wrote because their answer had nothing to do with my problem.

I just need my gigs to be in searches again @ the new Fiverr, and also ranking at my own category, I see top ranked gigs with 50 positives, and I have almost 6000 positive ratings on a gig (and like 4 negatives or something like that) and over 2000 on another one and they dont ever rank! It really dissapoints me but if I see they dont care about a seller like me, I think I will have to leave Fiverr. Also, I was the top ranked gig on Fiverr homepage for a year. And now they just unraked me from everywhere, just because they had a bug (they even recognized it was a bug which took off my badge and express delivery, and from that very same day, I lost my rankings and places in searches).

Sorry for the story guys, I see many people posting their own Fiverr stories and it is mine. I would have prefered to keep these details to me but since apparently they are ignoring me I have no alternative.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

I lost my badge for the 2nd time in a year. The new Fiverr is great but still has a lot of bugs. I’m kinda Irate because I work my a$$ off and buyers get away with cancelling. They think that they can take their $5 somewhere else and get the same gig instead of getting a revision. I get a ton of orders a month and many of them are orders with multiples and gig extras. I guess the $5 orders with cancels matter more. Without my gig extras and multi gig orders buyers go elsewhere. They don’t want to order a gig 1 at a time unless they trust your gig or they’re a regular customer.

Guest mrspanda

I won’t lie… I’m thinking about leaving Fiverr because the 2.0 basically makes me invisible. TRS and Featured on the BOTTOM? I’ve been on the bottom already. I worked my tushy off and if you’re brand new to Fiverr as a buyer, you’re not going to waste time scrolling all the way to the bottom to see the Featured sellers. =/

Guest gamersuscentral

I agree , I may onky be a month and a half old but Ive gotten my 50 + sales, then new fiverr rolled out and where did all my sales go???

The same is happening with me too buddy. I am just 2 month old here and today only became level 2 seller but few unacceptable features of fiverr v2 has finally made me realize that oh man… save your a$$ for your own chair. Within 2 months i have started getting good sales made almost good, was planning big here, has feeling like I am home but finally with V2 i am realizing that it’s just a marketplace and I need to depend on my own rather wasting too much of my valuable time here on fiverr. I cant blame that it is in beta only but whatever the reason the trailer of the movie is not good and what will happen with the full movie is a mystery until the team gives a green flag to the V2 that it is now stable version. I have started feeling bad now and seriously I am planning to leave the place now if things are not going to fixed. It would be better for me if I work harder on establishing my own business in real life rather being here and wait here. 😦

bestoftwitter said: Maybe some of us know me from Fiverr :)

So everything changed since Fiverr launched the V2 for me. First, they took off my badge and express delivery of my gigs, and after I contacted them about it, they finally reinstated them.

Now, they just took me off searches everywhere. I only show at some searches on the old Fiverr, but in the new one, not in searches, not in categories, not anywhere. It makes me sad, apparently they don´t care how many hours and days I put on my Fiverr account. I completed over 21,000 orders, with 100% positive rating, and helped reporting a lot of bugs and creating a good feeling about Fiverr. Many of my buyers were first timers with Fiverr and they had a good experience because of me (they said it, not me hehe).

I contacted them 5 times, they ignored me the most they could apparently. And the only answer was not only incorrect, they didnt even read what I wrote because their answer had nothing to do with my problem.

I just need my gigs to be in searches again @ the new Fiverr, and also ranking at my own category, I see top ranked gigs with 50 positives, and I have almost 6000 positive ratings on a gig (and like 4 negatives or something like that) and over 2000 on another one and they dont ever rank! It really dissapoints me but if I see they dont care about a seller like me, I think I will have to leave Fiverr. Also, I was the top ranked gig on Fiverr homepage for a year. And now they just unraked me from everywhere, just because they had a bug (they even recognized it was a bug which took off my badge and express delivery, and from that very same day, I lost my rankings and places in searches).

Sorry for the story guys, I see many people posting their own Fiverr stories and it is mine. I would have prefered to keep these details to me but since apparently they are ignoring me I have no alternative.

mee tooo... Old version is best ,,, I love it

I lost not only sales but an entire website based on those sales. Just placed the domain up for sale this morning because with the new fiverr I won’t be able to use it anymore for the reason I bought it. It hurts because I worked my butt off to get it to show up number one in the search engines and I can’t even use it. All those gigs I bought to promote my own have now gone to waste.

We buyers aren’t happy either…can you imagine if the auto industry rolled out “junk” and said they might fix it we complained enough??? Have they ever heard of doing research and testing BEFORE throwing out everything good? Such garbage!

All of you hard-working sellers who were saved in my Collections and many other people’s collections…all of the saved gigs by buyers were wiped out when they moved to V2, and they aren’t coming back! We can’t see who we and others have saved and collected anymore.

You’re right, we won’t be scrolling to the bottom of this visually-bloated site to find the featured sellers, there is so much wasted white space virtually every action takes twice as much scrolling or clicking.

When I did a search I used to see all your other gigs if I opened your gig–no longer! I have to click through each gig and open your storefront page to see if you even do anything else (which is what buyers aren’t doing…more clicks?? It was hard enough to start with!).

Such a step backward, yes, sellers got great new tools but we simply can’t find you! Our saved collections are wiped out, and search is messed up…sorry!

Yeah, I’m on the same page. They’re not listening to their honest sellers about real issues and they’re ignoring some serious issues that’s going to cause a lot of us to leave. I’m highly considering it myself. It’s not worth of the issue (like the lack of accept or rejecting work, or cancelations effecting your rating, thus taking away extras that bring in more money). There comes a point where sellers have had enough and they’re just going to walk away, and go somewhere else. I’m with you!

Archived