How to be top Rated profile vister?

uzairabbas

This is an assumption on your part, and does not present any value to a new seller. Yes, strong, well-written gigs do have a better chance at capturing the attention of buyers, but it does not, in any way, guarantee a sale.

Please do not offer tips to others when you, yourself, have very little experience on Fiverr. That doesn’t help anyone, nor does it bring you any sales.

How on earth can you pass yourself off as a proofreader?

For a start, you’ve stolen a lot of your profile. You stole that gig description, along with a lot of other people. Do you know how easy it is to spot when you go from very good English to… this? Hint: I can do it blindfold, as can anyone else with a shred of nous.

Is that your idea of being/attracting a top Rated profile vister, whatever that is when it’s taken its coat off and settled down at home? Still, you have a 4-star, 80% profile so I don’t think we’ll have to worry too much longer about this mess of a profile. Damn right I downvoted this post.

EDIT: an anonymous downvote for telling the truth? Man, you’re either OP or just plain dumb and too shy to reveal the true span of your leaden intellect and invalid opinions.

Hello uzairabbas
You are right. A good profile is important. I just want to say that proofreading English requires a very good familiarity with grammar. Even native English speakers sometimes struggle with it. I recommend that you eliminate your proofreading gig. I counted 16 grammatical errors in your profile. This means you should not be working as a proofreader.
But I wish you good luck here on fiverr.

Archived