Is there any Gamers on here? (PS3/XBOX/PC)

design4you1

Hi everyone 🙂

Does anyone on Fiverr play video games? I am a massive gamer and I would like to know if there is anyone else. If you play games, what system do you play on and what type of games do you like to play?

I play a lot but I have cut down recently with Fiverr and work, but I mainly play first person shooters with my friends, ex (cod, Battlefield) but I play all kinds of games except rpg’s. I hate them with a passion 😉

My console of choice is the PS3, but I also have a wii, 3DS, ipod, PS2, PSP and a PC. With my Fiverr money I am going to buy a sweet gaming PC. At the moment I am playing The Last of Us which is a brilliant game. I totally recommend it to anyone with a ps3.

I would say I have about 200 games in total from all the systems I have listed. I would like to hear from you guys whether your a gamer or not.

Thanks,

Guest gamersuscentral

Check out my gig. Ive got the Call of Duty World At War mods as a gig. Ive had one person buy from me for that gig, but that was a long time ago. Im a gamer.

I am a PC gamer,mainly play Battlefield 3,Dead Space,Skyrim,and F1 2012.But i really like all kinds of video games,except mmo-rpg´s,i actually hardly accepted the fact that i like Skyrim.As i said,PC is my platform of choice.

You guys really have a nice comunity here (just registered yesterday).

Reply to @pinesal: Well I’m not a total fan but I am kinda starting to like rpg’s. I have playstation plus for this month kingdoms of amalur reckoning is free so I have been playing that a bit. Its quite good. I also like skyrim. I am also thinking about getting a ps4 not sure though.

@vladxd: Hi and welcome to the Fiverr forums. Yes same here I not a big fan of mmo-rpg’s but I liked skyrim.

@blackthirteen: That’s awesome I wish I did some type of game development course in college but I went with graphic design instead. I hope your game does well. 🙂

We’re old school gamers. We have a Nintendo, Super NES and Sega Genesis that we play tournaments with. We have a full bracket session set up and play in between recording sessions at the studio!

In addition to playing them, we have also recorded soundtrack music and voiceover work for games and apps right here through fiverr!

m/

Reply to @blackthirteen: Wow that’s a lot to do, but I can see your point about not having any time. I know someone who is a developer and he has no time to do other things.

I have The Last of Us and it is awesome. It is the best game I have ever played. I haven’t finished yet I am taking my time with it.

@jive_a_five: That’s awesome, I wish I had some of the older consoles. The oldest one I had was the sega. I loved that when I was young, My favorite games where sonic and road rash.

Archived