Function to Send a Message about a new gig

sadecent

I recently introduced another unique Done for you adsense niche websites and eCommerce store service on fiverr . when i finished and the gig published it asked me to share on social media as usual.
All of a sudden an idea pop into my mind what if we could send a notification of short message to all our previous buyers about any new gig we introduce? i bet that can alone increase the conversion rates for both dramatically.
So straight away i am here to put in a suggestion. i hope it will be be considered.

I can see why this would interest you, but Fiverr goes to great efforts to prevent sellers from spamming buyers. They already spam our emails enough (I, as a seller, was looking at some gigs… and now I keep getting emails to go buy them or to look at similar ones. It’s just clutter in my inbox), they probably don’t want the competition for inbox space!

Sending a note to buyers who are not currently inquiring about a gig or do not have an active gig with you qualifies as spam. Unfortunately, the notification message would do the same. I can imagine a situation in which someone constantly makes/deletes/remakes gigs so their former buyers are bombarded by notifications.

Alas, those who can’t communicate appropriately often ruin it for the rest of us.

Archived