Hello everyone!

Hello everyone,
My name is Alicia, and I just joined Fiverr yesterday on the advice of a friend. I want to learn as much as I can about being a good seller before I create my first gig, and want to get to know new people here. I am planning to read the articles in the Fiverr Academy for tips on how to succeed as a seller here, and just doing my homework before I start creating gigs. What social media networks can a seller promote his or her gigs on? I am asking because I have a few social media accounts that I would like to promote my gigs on once I am ready to create them.

Thank you,
Alicia

Hi Alicia

Welcome! Your friend gave you good advice, and if you do your “homework” you will probably do great on Fiverr. Fiverrcast-Podcasts on Events section of this Forum is good, Fiverr Blog and most of the Top Rated Sellers’s posts on Tips for Sellers are helpful.

Since you ask, I prefer to use Facebook, I have even made a page dedicated on Fiverr. Other people find Twitter very useful. YouTube is also useful if you want to promote your gigs with a video. It depends where you wish to spend most of your social media time and where you have most followers / friends.

But most of all, I believe that Fiverr is the best place to put your energy. First, you make gigs with a video, original images and a good description, then you socialize in this Forum, not spam, just useful and relevant comments 🙂

I am sure other sellers will have more tips for you

All the best!
happyspace

Hi happyspace,
Thank you for the advice. I will definitely check out the resources you suggested. Also, when I create my first gig, I am going to post it in the Improve My Gig forum to see if any changes need to be made to it or not. What video program do you use to create your gig videos or would you suggest to use to create a gig video? By the way, you have a really cool username. 🙂

Best,
Alicia

• 2 weeks later...

Archived