3rd party authorization

liorfaivel

Guest silkroute

It depends on what kind of 3rd party authorization you seek. I have written a Python script which runs on my own computer, while logged on to Fiverr, whenever there is a new message or notification on my Fiverr panel, it makes a beep. In a way, this app is authorized to access my Fiverr account on my behalf through my browser authentication.

I don’t think Fiverr provides API level access to their service, nor OAuth for you to build other apps which use data from your Fiverr account.

Even I am interested in hearing the customer service’s official response to this. Following this post.

What if a buyer (only) hands over communication to their business partner or attorney or whatever? I’m pondering this at the moment. I think that’s a different situation, though. Selling your seller’s account to another for profit is definitely a no-no, and will result in the termination of the account if/when discovered.

I’m interested to know if it is possible to authorize a 3rd party full access over my account, superior to mine.
What this person is asking, if ANOTHER FIVERR ACCOUNT holder with a higher Seller rating can LOGIN to this person’s account.

in addition, is it possible to fully pass my user including its rating to a 3rd party?
Here, the person is asking every so gently, can you hand off his account to be accessed by another person. Now whether he is going to PROFIT off of this handover is not stated, but seems to me its quite the intention of boosting this account by some means.

THAT’s what he is asking.

Sellers fire away your thoughts on this. I have no comment, since I already know what this person is up to…

Archived