Solution for all the spam messages here

mariokluser

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appreciate you detail Reply ! Seriously sometime i am amaze You people are doing exceptional Job even managing your own accounts and doing work with all types of buyers and also managing this forum.

As I explained above , I Appreciate everything that you people are doing for us . Its not easy to stop the spam because i was also a moderator of a chatroom before coming to Fiverr. In chatroom same situation we faced of copy paste messaging etc they just change ips and come back again . So i understand the frustration . Yeah you are right i agree on your points. Its feel good when anybody appreciate the work but its also hurts or feel bad when someone ignore good points and only focus on negativity .

Yes i comment very less in post but when i saw the whole region should be block etc this makes to write here about my point of view that thats not the best solution of this. Because everyone knows no Marketplace wants that .

So. Best of luck ! Keep your Gun reloaded for spammers ! 🙂 I know you can shoot them ! lolx

Have a good day !

OK guys, I don’t want to be the Trump of the forum here. Just to cover the racist or bigotry part of the conversation: 95% of my monthly income (outside of Fiverr) comes from China. The rest comes from European countries and the USA.
I have friends among all kind of races. Black, white, light brown, pale white, still waiting for a green one. They also have a great variety of believes. Some are Christians, others are Jews a.s.o.

Do I insult people? Possibly. Everybody does. However, it’s in the perception of the individual. No matter if one is aware of it or not, how one feels about something is a decision. Let sink this in for a second. Let’s say two people call you an idiot. One of them is a Harvard student, the other is somebody with down syndrome. If at all, do you feel in both cases Insulted to the same degree? Don’t answer.

Anyway, I think in the end the best solution for everything what is ‘wrong’ (also a matter of perception) on the forum is ignoring it. I won’t read any ‘whining posts’ anymore, unless @emmaki reacted on them and when it comes to the spam attack, it’s actually none of my business. I think I come back when it has stopped.

Now I’m going to work on an order that just came in.

Have a nice day ahead.
روز خوبی در پیش داشته باشی
המשך יום נעים
祝你有个美好的一天

Archived