Some fraud buyers are taking advantage of the fiverr system! And Have Doubt About Fiverr Support

Some buyers are like, they will order a service and leave a negative feedback no matter how good the final product will be. Never ask’s for revisions and refund(order cancellation). Faced a buyer who Is actually a graphics design firm member. Gave me a negative feedback and said my cover is a crap. I offered revision, never got the chance to cancel the order because it was already marked as completed by the buyer. I contacted fiverr support about this and they said I have to get the buyers permission to remove the feedback, I am like wtf the buyer is a fraud he will never respond to my request. Do you guys actually read the order number or URl that we provide. I am not accusing just want a proper answer.

hrmahib1994 said: Faced a buyer who Is actually a graphics design firm member...

So, that person probably charges customers $500 for a similar service, and pays an employee $150 to execute it. And still is petty enough to complain about what they got for $5, which is the equivalent of 5 minutes of an employee's work at their firm. (Not commenting on your quality of work here - just the $ per hour ratio in the pro graphics world.)

Goo luck contesting this.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived