Malware Detected! Be Careful

graphicempire

• 6 months later...

Be careful with attached Word .doc files. They may contain malicious macros which spread malware and ransomware as it's described here. Better install a Microsoft Office viewer to check a downloaded Word or Excel document without macros.

Or you could open it in Word in Protected View. Or open it in something like Open Office.

• 5 months later...

Hello guys, be careful at the buyer request section if somebody ask you to download a file and check before send a quote. Today i have downloaded a file suddenly it shows on my system that malware detected and my system became slow. I have deleted the file at the same time, here i am attaching a screenshot of the buyer who attached the file. Malware has the ability to crash your system or it will hide anywhere on the program files and collect information without your knowledge.

Yeah. Thanks for sharing.

First we must check file extension’s of file.

Example - .PDF .doc .text

These are not harmful.

But .exe .dat .iso ,etc… files can attached virus .

So we must double check it for our protection

Yeah. Thanks for sharing.

First we must check file extension’s of file.

Example - .PDF .doc .text

These are not harmful.

But .exe .dat .iso ,etc… files can attached virus .

So we must double check it for our protection

Not applicable to software testing. I do website and software testing. One client ordered my $5 gig and send me an exe file. I downloaded it and it was a malware. Now my laptop act like a crazy man. 😦

Not applicable to software testing. I do website and software testing. One client ordered my $5 gig and send me an exe file. I downloaded it and it was a malware. Now my laptop act like a crazy man. 😦

Before you double click on exe file, just check its developer company(by right click), if you find empty, it means you must have to be careful

Archived