7 Simple Tips to Increase Fiverr Sales [ARCHIVED]

adeebhat

Many Sellers Worry About , Why They Are Not Getting Enough Sales , There is a lot competition on fiverr
still you can make this by following these tips.

1: Title, Description, Keyword & Category:
Increase your gig chance in search result, having a focused keyword in title and description is important.

2: Reviews & Ratings:
Increase your gig ranking, so always make your customer is happy and deliver work on time and perfectly to receive five-star ratings.

3: Response Time:
Important factor that is to be taken by fiverr , manage to response your buyers earliest possible within 40 minutes average.

4: Active Time:
Keep your profile online on mobile app or on computer , Fiverr showing profiles that are online when buyers search (chances are for those huge amount of sales).

5:Delivery Time:
Imporat factor to get succeed on fiverr, always try to deliver your on time , if you get late 10% low buyers activity will be the loss.

6: Social Sharing :
Share your gigs online on social platforms to get traffic from your Social Media Niche , This will help your gig in Search Engine Result as well.

7: Gig Video :
Instead of Gig Images , Video of Less than 60 secs Gets Guaranteed Traffic , People Often watch gigs with video , you can hire Whiteboard & Explainer Videos on fiverr for your gig.

Thanks for this question ;
Whiteboard & Explainer Video’s

i am finding right now better animators for my portfolio business card gig , it takes time to get right person , right video and result is good audience ;

yes i had seen such increase of my friend’s account , he get double traffic instead of gig image by opting video …

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Lucky 7 - short tips for newbies

Its not necessary that you should follow. Use your buyer request section. Try to send ten(10) offers daily in time. Use Fiverr forum on my #Fiverr gigs# section to post your gigs. Make sure that your gigs have good unique videos/photos. Write...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 25 ❤

I think, It will be also helpful

• 7 months later...

Hey, thanks for these tips! For #7, have you seen an significant increase in traffic with 'adding Gig Video’s" to your Gig’s? Would you add videos to all your Gigs and have you ever hired for “Whiteboard & Explainer Video’s”?

Thank am going to try this tips

Many Sellers Worry About , Why They Are Not Getting Enough Sales , There is a lot competition on fiverr

still you can make this by following these tips.

1: Title, Description, Keyword & Category:

Increase your gig chance in search result, having a focused keyword in title and description is important.

2: Reviews & Ratings:

Increase your gig ranking, so always make your customer is happy and deliver work on time and perfectly to receive five-star ratings.

3: Response Time:

Important factor that is to be taken by fiverr , manage to response your buyers earliest possible within 40 minutes average.

4: Active Time:

Keep your profile online on mobile app or on computer , Fiverr showing profiles that are online when buyers search (chances are for those huge amount of sales).

5:Delivery Time:

Imporat factor to get succeed on fiverr, always try to deliver your on time , if you get late 10% low buyers activity will be the loss.

6: Social Sharing :

Share your gigs online on social platforms to get traffic from your Social Media Niche , This will help your gig in Search Engine Result as well.

Instead of Gig Images , Video of Less than 60 secs Gets Guaranteed Traffic , People Often watch gigs with video , you can hire Whiteboard & Explainer Videos on fiverr for your gig.

Are you sure about this? Do you have any better example of proof?

@adeebhat

Are you sure about this? Do you have any better example of proof?

@adeebhat

Well Fiverr says it as well. Like literally, when you’re making a gig it says that gigs with videos get more sales.

Archived