My experience : first Gig sold here on Fiverr.com

sokoyaphilip

I have to come here to share my experience, cos I use this forum often, reading how people discuss on how to be a good seller, how to communicate with buyers etc.
Here is it. it’s less than a 2 weeks that I was referred to fliverr.com by a friend. He said : “Phil I know your ability on programming and design why don’t you use them also on fliverr.com”, I accepted at first I feel intimidated to see lots of sellers, nevertheless I overlooked that, created my profile, make it look somehow nice but not yet too nice as you can see on my profile, created gigs with no much extravagant price, composed a good proposal when pushing my gigs to buyer, backing every of my proposals with trust and efficiency.
it’s seems so challenging but it finally happened .
Wish I can go on to I have to come here to share my experience, cos I use this forum often, reading how people discuss on how to be a good seller, how to communicate with buyers etc.
Here is it. it’s less than a 2 weeks that I was referred to fliverr.com by a friend. He said : “Phil I know your ability on programming and design why don’t you use them also on fliverr.com”, I accepted at first I was intimidated to see lots of sellers, nevertheless I overlooked that, created my profile, make it look someone nice but not yet too nice as you can see on my profile, created gigs with no much extravagant price, composed a good proposal when pushing my gigs to buyer, backing every of my proposals with trust and efficiency.
it’s seems so challenging but it finally happens.
Wish I can go on to talk about it. …
Just happy for this first Gig sold, hoping to make more by His grace. about it. …
Just happy for this first Gig sold, hoping to make more by His grace.

Archived