I want to become top rated seller

mdtorab

Hello,
I want more sells and want to become top rated seller, is this possible for me?
so what should I follow, please check my account and let me know how can I improve my gigs and can get the top rated seller?
Thanks all 🙂

Guest logodesigndesk

You’ve got good gigs and excellent feedbacks. So hand in there. As Fiverr editorial team selects manually top rated seller, all you can do is keep up the good work, keeping in mind few things like: fast delivery, exceptional feedbacks, repeat sales etc.

Good luck.

‘Hi there,
Thank you for contacting us. Unlike level 1 and 2 sellers, Top Rated Sellers are not promoted automatically by the system due on a certain criteria Instead, they are manually hand picked by our content editors after extensive review of their order and account history. Promotion is based on a number of factors that include, but are not limited to, seniority, volume of sales, extremely high rating, exceptional customer care, quality of gigs and community leadership. If you continue to perform well in your sales and maintain a high rating with little to no Terms of Service violations, you are on the right path to be noticed by our editors for Top Rated Seller consideration.
Good luck with your future sales!
Tara’

'Our editorial team is always reviewing and looking into potential sellers to be promoted.
We are sorry to hear that your account hasn’t been promoted yet, but since Top Rated Sellers are not promoted automatically by the system, we cannot promise you that you will be reviewed.
Please continue with the good work and we are sure that it will be appreciated.
Best of luck in your future sales!
Kind Regards,
Emma"

Guest fora3studio

we have completed 165 orders and 5 CANCELED order 🙁 this is effect on becoming a top rated seller ?

I don’t have any proof this is so, but from what I’ve read in the forum from other sellers complaining about negative actions against their account, requests for mutual cancellation don’t mean anything as long as they’re below 10% of your completed orders. When you get above 10% cancellation ratio, that’s when sellers start losing levels, getting barred from gaining levels, losing the right to send custom offers to buyer’s requests, and getting blocked from search results.

Archived