Accepting and rating a gig before the gig is even finished?

strikeem

Why is he still Level 1 seller even if he has above 100 reviews and joined just in March? That is pretty tough for new comers. I think he is doing great except justifying himself to the community.

@abdul8632 You could have contacted the CS earlier when your 4 buyers didn’t pay.
Or the best way , you could have splitted the big task and delivered in small portions.

If this case goes well for you. Go to Fiverr’s T&C page and read everything.

I’ve checked your gigs and I saw that most of your images are unlicensed Shutterstock or other stock images and couple of them are from fellow developers on other websites. And 2 of them are again from other websites but logo and other parts are removed. So, The best thing to do : delete them immediately if you cannot afford licenses. Use some free stock websites.

Good luck mate

I actually cannot believe how you have responded to this.
Your personal situation is nothing to do with the buyer or any other buyer. Trying to emotionally blackmail them into paying and giving a review first is deceitful and not allowed here.
People like you give the rest of us a bad name so grow up and learn how the world works.

First of all, all of us have families (or to be a little bit precise) a considerable percentage of sellers on Fiverr have (and I am one of them). I have to pay my bills, take care of my kids and try to maintain a reasonable lifestyle for my family. I work in two jobs: my full time (9:5) job as a graphic designer and my job here as an illustrator. I work hard, spend around 85% of my time working and communicating in front of computers and laptops. I have never asked a buyer to rate or review an order in advance, never asked for a tip or for payment for something that I’ve never done or that’s incomplete. I’ve been scammed about three times on Fiverr from fishy buyers (but three times in more than 3 years is not a big deal) and that has never made me change my attitude towards other buyers. I am really sorry for such situation you’re facing but as other members said, just keep going and focus on completing other orders and hopefully, everything will be fine.

Guest article_profits

It’s such a sad case but I hope you’ll just deliver the work or cancel the order and then message customer care with proof and I don’t think they’ll block your account since you already have 98% rating with 103 reviews.

Archived