How can I get first order on fiverr?

faisal918

I think the best way is to be present in the forums here on Fiverr, and share your gigs here and on other social sites. Facebook is a great way to get the word out about your gigs. You can also create your own blogs, make a video and post it to YouTube, or buy some gigs from sellers who are great at social marketing to help you spread the word. Once you get customers, treat each and every one of them as if their gig is worth hundreds of dollars. Giving your customers the best experience possible is what brings them back to you, because they know how much you care. This builds trust between you and your buyers, and when your buyers trust you, they’ll be more likely to recommend you to their friends, family, and close associates.

You can go to the ‘Buyer’s Request’ sección, look for service or productos that buyers want or need (using the categories that your gigs belong to) and send them a proposal. If they are interested, they answer you in no time. Get the Fiverr app as well so you receive notifications immediately.

Hi,

We would like to suggest you from our experience. Try following steps to start getting orders.

1. Beef up your profile and explain your experience, The more you beef up your profile the more presentable you will appear to potential buyers.

2. Design well presented Gig with detailed information of services include, options, extras, manageable delivery time etc. Read this one for how to prepare well-presented gig. You can also review gig offering similar service as yours to get more idea. http://blog.fiverr.com/creating-successful-Gigs-for-the-first-time-or-the-50th/?utm_source=bl_ct&utm_term=n499

3. In order to start selling quickly, ask you friends to purchase your gig and leave honest reviews. This is most important step to start getting inquiries. One of blog explained more about it – http://blog.fiverr.com/becoming-top-rated-seller-trs-fiverr

4. Once order getting started, manage quick communication, delivery on time with quality and ask buyer to write review. This is important for increasing sales of your gig.

5. To get higher level seller badge, required things are more sales with good reviews, become active member of forum and many more, but once you get orders, you can research for required further steps.

Thanks
Team Fora3 Studio

Hi, I haven’t been able to get a single client yet. But I have some work done on freelancer and for other people. Is there a way to show that on the bio or do I have to ask people to talk to me and then i send the link to my personal website and portfolio.

For example, Fiverr doens’t let me add my website link on the bio, and since i haven’t been able to sell a single gig, people have no idea how my work is done and how good it is.

Any tips in this scenario?

Archived