Buyer Questioning

Use your judgement. You click on several gigs, maybe save a few as favorites or see which ones have the portfolio samples you like. You look at the rating, reviews, gig description, this can be done very fast. I give each gig 5 seconds to impress me, if it doesn’t, I move to the next one.

Sometimes I watch the gig video, but not always. It’s just like everything else in life, how do you find the best restaurant, best job, best house, best airline, best vacation? You think and take a chance.

In addition to what the others have said here, feel free to contact the seller and ask any questions you might have. So let’s say you’re looking to get a photo edited and you have followed all the advice above. Send the seller a message! Ask if they’re able to do exactly what you want. How many re-edits (if any) will they do for free? Do you get the full copyright to the photo or will the seller be able to use it on other websites/sell it/etc etc. Asking questions is good for both buyers and sellers. Buyers can make sure the seller is prepared to give them exactly what they need and the sellers can get more information to create the perfect product/service for you!

Archived