How to start your carrier on fiverr for newbies seller?

How to start your carrier on fiverr for newbies seller ?
you can start your carrier from writing and logos if you know about it or from video testimonials start your range with so many packages to provide your customer by you. start your carrier and if you need rating on this type of website promote your business to social networks there are so many things you can do in this site I will help you ask question I will reply your all questions answers

firstly upload truth what you are what you can do … fiver gives you so many thing for newbies seller to upload there if you know very designing or if you know very well ? whatever your talent first show them and tell them what you got ?

now make your gigs when you are making gigs first always remember what people first think to search … always remember best keywords and tags in your minds tell customer that you will give them best facilities … but take your best deliver time because if you can’t give your products or your services at best time you rating on fiverr should be getting down day by day always remember to sell best and always your customer satisfied … firstly there is options in gigs for limit orders so always done this because if you got too much work and you can’t handle it alone because of an individual seller your rating should be always down …

in your gigs you should be always in dynamic environment … don’t do like others I saw so many sellers start their carrier and they will writing short scripts and they are making software or programming for others and they are composing songs for others … I don’t say that they don’t have all this talent … if they have so guys first take your aim in your life …
make your one business more successful then you can more profitable
because every business tycoon marks Zuckerberg , dhiiru bhai ambani , reliance , tata Birla , tata indicom , Vodafone … they start there carrier from one business when you have fame of your one business then start another one you know why you have backup … you are already success … every company biggest company what they will do like apple first they bring iPhone iPhone 1 2 3 4 series … first they start from one … you are product …launch your one product and promote it on every social network like your facebook insta twitter and say to your friends youtube and anything your fan following to share this and if you need so I will be happy to help you ,

give referral link to ur friends you can earn from this … you can promote fiverr too

fiverr take you as a best seller when you will reply fast
when you will give your comments your product reviews fast …
it will give you rating and they will give you on the top of the page you are selling for

you can ask more question I will be happy to help you

Archived